Friday, April 1, 2016

At a Hotel - Dialogues to Practise

    Image result for at a hotel
  1. Good evening. Can I help you?
  2. Yes, please. A room for the night.
  1. A single room, or a double room?
  2. A single room, please. How much is the room?
  1. It's $ ...... per night.
  2. Can I pay by credit card?
  1. Yes. Visa, Master Card and American Express. What's your name?
  2. .........................................................
  3. Passport number? 
   ............................................................
  1. Address? 
  1. ............................................................
  2. Here's your key. Your room number is 212.
  1. Thank you.
  2. Thank you. If you need anything, dial 0 for the reception area. Have a good stay!
Key Vocabulary
Can I help you
I'd like a room
single, double room
Can I pay by credit card?
fill in this form
passport number
room number
reception

No comments:

Post a Comment